1. The simplest task such as uploading a picture takes two to four more clicks, and a lot of mousing, than even the prior interface, which was poor to start with.
2. Images now frequently do not load. some percentage of the progress bar fills in and then it hangs indefinitely. No feedback or error message. Intermittent problem but it never occurred pre-3.5.
3. Default behavior before – image posted at 300 px was clickable to full size by user. Behavior in 3.5 — image posted at 300 px is clickable… to a page with the 300 px image, giving them nothing for a click and requiring a back-arrow to get back to original content. This is wasteful and stupid.
4. Did disable plugins and set site to the 2013 eyesore, no joy.
5. The mods are insisting the these are the grooviest threads the Emperor’s ever worn. and we peasants don’t appreciate how wonderful they are, so shut up. No one appears to be trying to understand, let alone fix, the problems.
6. Could you at least make it possible for those of us for whom 3.5 is a downgrade to back out of it? It’s obvious from the attitudes of the mods that fixes will not be forthcoming, so let us roll back to the last working version.
- The topic ‘3.5 Media Tool problems’ is closed to new replies.