I have upgraded to the most current version of WordPress on several sites. Only one currently has this problem (no other issues were realized during the other upgrades). Here is my situation:
– Deactivated all plug-ins
– Manually re-installed 3.3.1
– Ensured DB version was current
– Deactivated theme and tried to access, yet was still unsuccessful
– In conclusion, it is not a theme, plug-in, or database issue.
What else could be the problem?
Any help would be appreciated.
- The topic ‘3.3.1 Upgrade "you do not have permissions to access this page"’ is closed to new replies.