Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Author Gunu

(@grafcom)

@john,

no problems here on three test sites.

Thanks again.

Plugin Author John Clause

(@johnclause)

I have prepared a draft of 3.3 release notes: https://qtranslatexteam.wordpress.com/2015/03/30/release-notes-3-3/

Version 3.3 has a lot of changes, which is scary, since probability of bugs to sneak in is high. I strongly encourage as many of you as possible to test the latest version, which you can download with ‘Download ZIP’ button on GitHub page or press here for the sake of convenience.

extremecarver

(@extremecarver)

Thanks – for the new version – it must have some more undocumented fixes. I had deactivated qtranslate-x 3.2.9 because some forms I use to forward users to paypal for checkout had been corrupted (they did not pass on the correct values chosen, but only default) – and this is fixed with 3.2.9.8.8 (I didn’t yet manage to write a bug report because I had problems on finding out why it was broke).

So I give it another go – hopefully 3.3 will be the first production ready version for me (well I had hoped that already twice – but then always found some showstoppers – which seem to be all fixed now finally however – so hopefully no more need to reactivate mqtranslate anymore)..

extremecarver

(@extremecarver)

Oh – There is some bug (re)introduced 3.2.9.9.0 or 3.2.9.8.9.

If I upgrade to to 3.2.9.9.0 my custom button is broken again – while it works with 3.2.9.8.8. just fine. (it was broken in 3.2.9 too).

As I cannot download version 3.2.9.8.9 I don’t know which of these 2 versions reintroduced the bug for me.

Oh – I just figured out how to download single versions. It’s clearly 3.2.9.8.9 which broke my button (and it’s still broken in 3.2.9.9.5). I’ll try to dig a bit further.

Edit: Okay I found out the code. I opened up an Issue on Github…

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘3.3 pre-release is ready for testing, please try it before reporting a problem.’ is closed to new replies.