• I recently had some issues with my server. The cloud I was on was unstable, so the company moved me to a different cloud. Everything works; however, the AP-Admin shows either a blank screen (Firefox) or a 500 Server error (Chrome).

I can do the wp-login.php and can even enter my username and password which redirects me to the wp-admin which is again missing.

I have read through all the other issues of people having a missing admin page, and reset the plugins via the db, then again via ftp. Took away my themes, checked the functions for errors, etc. Nothing seems to work.

So I went in and checked the database for errors and can’t find any. I repaired the tables anyway and still nothing.

I am running multisite, which I went into the config folder and turned it off. I also turned off the domain mapping and still nothing.

I checked the server’s PHP to make sure that I was upgraded and I have PHP 5.3.6 and MySQL 5.0.77

I have updated all the packages on my server and am running CentOS 5.7 Final.

So, I have no idea why my wp-admin is not working properly.

http://deadradioentertainment.com is the url

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘3.2.1 WP-Admin Disappeared’ is closed to new replies.