• Resolved Gahapati

(@gahapati)

Unfortunately broken in WP 3.1.3 due to changes in plugins.php.

In WordPress 3.1.x plugins.php apparently was heavily re-written, among many things the function print_plugins_table() was removed/replaced.

I do hope this very helpful plugin will be updated to reflect those changes, and would like to encourage its developer to do so. I can offer only my moral support here, since I do not use it in any commercial projects.

Merci

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Thread Starter Gahapati

(@gahapati)

[Plugin: Plugins Enabler] Guess I should have tagged my post like this, so here again:

Unfortunately broken in WP 3.1.3 due to changes in plugins.php.

In WordPress 3.1.x plugins.php apparently was heavily re-written, among many things the function print_plugins_table() was removed/replaced.

I do hope this very helpful plugin will be updated to reflect those changes, and would like to encourage its developer to do so. I can offer only my moral support here, since I do not use it in any commercial projects.

Merci

Plugin Author Mathieu Viet

(@imath)

Very strange…

I’ve just checked, i do not use print_plugins_table() since version 1.1 of plugins enabler… (i updated the plugin this year on march 25)

Just tested on WP 3.1.3 multisite and it’s working..

Please make sure to use version 1.1 of plugins enabler. And tell me if you still have a trouble with it.

(@imath)

I just ran some other tests with WordPress 3.2 RC.

Plugins Enabler version 1.1 is also working with this version of WordPress.

I’m sorry, but i don’t understand why it’s not working on your config..

Thread Starter Gahapati

(@gahapati)

[Plugin: Plugins Enabler] I’m sorry – My bad. I need to apologize.

I tested your plugin on a local installation. For some reason unknown to me it did not get updated, although WP said it did. After deleting the old version and re-installing, everything seems fine now!

(@imath)

Ok! thanks for the feedback.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘3.1.3: Call to undefined function print_plugins_table()’ is closed to new replies.