• Resolved pleonard

(@pleonard)

Unfortunately it looks like Zotpress has stopped working on my install — perhaps as a result of recent changes to either the plugin or to WP itself? Both WP and the plugin are at 3.1.2, and I removed and reinstalled Zotpress just to see if that would fix things.

Though all the Dashboard elements of Zotpress seem to work just fine (including viewing citations, etc), the actual Zotpress short tag no longer pulls any cites. What is generated is a DIV such as:

<div id=’zotpress-cf4c3a5af671c510283fb03794eb2055′ class=’zp-Zotpress’></div>

…but without any content. So perhaps some transformation of the shortcode is begun, but it looks like zotpress.rss.php just isn’t being invoked? I do know that jQuery is loaded correctly in my site, as I have another plugin which uses it.

I don’t know whether UserID or Nicknames are now mandatory, but I have tried things with both…

Thanks for any ideas!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Author Katie

(@kseaborn)

I’ve just released Zotpress 4.0, so can you check it out and let me know if you’re still having issues? I’ve checked the new version of Zotpress in WordPress 3.1.2 in Firefox, IE and Safari.

Thread Starter pleonard

(@pleonard)

Just updated to 4, and it’s looking great so far!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘3.1.2 working with WP 3.1.2?’ is closed to new replies.