• I have serious problems due to reduced functionality of 3.1

In searching aournd the forum I have found lots of problems reported by people of a differing nature. So that the WP folks can have a more managable time responding, I am starting this topic to try and collect the 3.1 upgrade related issues that users may be experiencing

I have already stated my problems in detail in another thread, so I will not go into further detail other than the basics.

So to kick off the effort I will summarize the problem I have had related to the 3.1 upgrade.

Simply put, my whole blogging concept was derailed by the removal of the Insert/Edit media button which was the little filmstrip looking button that allowed direct play of video and Flash SWF files via the URL. I am NOT referring to videos uploaded to UGC sites such as Youtube, but direct play of video files via a URL to the file. This allowed display of our videos exactly as they were encoded. This is not possible when uploading to Youtube or other UGC sites. Please bring back the button!

Your turn……………

Jeff in Palmetto, FL

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘3.1 Upgrade related problems- Post yours here’ is closed to new replies.