• Automatic upgrade from 3.0.4 locks me out with this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function force_ssl_admin() in …/wordpress/wp-login.php on line 15.

Line 15 is: if ( force_ssl_admin() && !is_ssl() ) {

I followed another poster’s suggestion to delete the .maintenance file, but there is no such file anywhere on my site.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Oh man I hope you get an answer because I JUST did this and had a fatal error happen about an hour ago. I cannot get into my dashboard or load my blog, which is HUGE for my business.

My error is: Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_option() in /home/amyropho/public_html/blog/wp-admin/admin.php on line 22

I contacted my host to see if they can restore it.

Thread Starter getdale

(@getdale)

Please let me know if your host solves it. I’m totally locked out.

Thread Starter getdale

(@getdale)

My ISP restored my site from a backup. Advised me NOT to up upgrade to 3.0.5 until WP assures me the bugs are fixed.

There are no known outstanding bugs in 3.0.5. Call to undefined function means that your upgrade didn’t complete properly. Try:
    – switching to the Twenty Ten theme by renaming your current theme’s folder in wp-content/themes using FTP or whatever file management application your host provides. You may need to access /wp-login.php to get this to kick in fully.

resetting the plugins folder by FTP or phpMyAdmin.

– re-running the upgrade.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘3.0.5 hosed my site’ is closed to new replies.