• wolverana2

(@wolverana2)

Hello,

I’m having a really hard time trying to figure out how to redirect these links that were created in wordpress that don’t exist on my site anywhere. They may have existed, maybe a plugin created them, not sure, but all I know is Google keeps picking them up when it spiders my site and it’s stuck on about 17 links that are no where to be found.

The main problem is I can’t enter them into my cPanel to redirect them as they are really strange code for the actual page. I don’t pretend to have a clue what it all stands for other than the | which I did find out. I’ve been trying to figure out how to get rid of them, but can’t find them anywhere, and I tried doing these redirects in the .htaccess file but I’ve no idea how to do this. The code of the file is strange so I don’t know what to put in there. Here’s an example of a couple pages that Google is picking up:

http://accessoriesoftheworld.com/blog/feed/*%7CFORWARD%7C*
    http://accessoriesoftheworld.com/blog/feed/*%7CUNSUB%7C*

And a ton more with the same type of ending page code with the characters that stand for the | as well as the asterisk. When I try to put them into my cPanel for redirection, it forces it to use the Wildcard setting which of course will not work since those pages don’t exist in any other directory either.

Please Help I’m at my wits end and Google is not finding my pages 🙁

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Thread Starter wolverana2

(@wolverana2)

Anyone? Is there support here at all? I really need help, it’s finding more 404 errors every day it’s gone from 33 to 41 now and it’s climbing all the time, this is really really frustrating 🙁

Thread Starter wolverana2

(@wolverana2)

I guess that answers that question, no support for this CMS Blog software at all, good to know for future reference :/

*A very very disappointed user*

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘301 Redirects of links that don’t exist?’ is closed to new replies.