Support » Plugin: WP-Paginate » 301 redirect performed when clicking on page 1

• I am facing an issue with the plugin.
    When clicking on page 1 from any other page on pagination a 301 redirect performs. The URL contains a / at the end and it’s being redirected to the same URL without the / at the end. This issue affects the SEO performance of the website.

Could you please help with this?

Waiting for you reply.

Regards,

George

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by gkorakaseli.
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by gkorakaseli.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Plugin Author AlanP57

(@alanp57)

We have released version 2.0.4 which removes the slash. Update and give it a try.

Hi, I actually have the other issue with the removal of last slash. I have 301 redirects on all pages on my pagination list from non-slash at the end to adding a slash.

It would be great if you add a feature to choose whether to use or not to use a slash at the end. As have of the people would face 301 redirect depending on their URL stratagy.

Unfortunately I have to deactivate the pluging before this feature would be released or the last slash would be returned as it was during the last couple of years that I used the plugin.

Thanks.

Plugin Author AlanP57

(@alanp57)

All right. We can make the the slash configurable. Until we can release a new version you can just download and install the pervious version. A list of previous versions can be found at the bottom of this page, https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-paginate/advanced/.

Great! Thanks a lot 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘301 redirect performed when clicking on page 1’ is closed to new replies.