Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Plugin updated and not only the menu disappears, but a list of errors posted in header of every page, “Warning: Illegal string offset ‘administrator’ in…” as well in editor, author, etc.

Let us know when this could be fixed. In the meantime, I utilized the WP Rollback plugin to revert to previous version (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-rollback/) … Currently using WP 4.3, the latest

HELP!

I came across the same problem as Jakesdish and theinfoscouter.

I’m supposed to deliver my website (with 400+ documents patiently stored and classified) and the update is messing everything up. Could you please help us save the problem quickly?

Thanks in advance for your reactivity
    Patrick

Having the same problem.
    Also my site menu is not showing on the page that hosts [mdocs]
    http://www.wolfarchers.co.uk/?page_id=184

Thread Starter theinfoscouter

(@theinfoscouter)

Thanks a million JakesDish for the WP Rollback work-a-round!!

It still does not work.
    And WP-Rollback erased everything on one my test websites.

Could you please answer, bhaldie?

Cheers

Same problem. The documents are still there and can be downloaded from links on pages/posts, but the control panel is missing from the WordPress dashboard. PLEASE fix this issue ASAP. Thanks!

Plugin Author bhaldie

(@bhaldie)

The problem should be fixed now. Please download the newest version and let me now if there is any problems [3.0.1]

Updated to the 3.0.1 on latest WP 4.3 platform. At this juncture the problems looked to be fixed. Thank you bhaldie

Thanks for the quick fix! You’re awesome.

Plugin Author bhaldie

(@bhaldie)

Good to hear. I will mark this issue as resolved.

Oops, there’s another problem (not sure to continue this thread or another)…

In the Memphis Docs link, you have your list of documents. You click on one of the items and a drop down appears. After the first couple selections (i.e. ‘Download’, ‘Description’, ‘Preview’ etc.) you then have error code appearing. Here’s a snipet of what is written:

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in ***/wp-content/plugins/memphis-documents-library/mdocs-rights.php on line 5

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in ***/wp-content/plugins/memphis-documents-library/mdocs-rights.php on line 33

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in ***/wp-content/plugins/memphis-documents-library/mdocs-rights.php on line 102

I am not sure what is suppose to appear in the lower half of these drop down menus.

Have another issue service. Files that were recently added, and files in the past that have been added are now not downloading. Receiving the “Sorry you are unauthorized to download this file.”.

Not sure why this is as I’m the one who uploaded the files, as well its been downloadable before (but not now).

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

The “Memphis Docs” link now appears in the Dashboard menu, but my site menu is still not displayed on the page that hosts [mdocs]

http://www.wolfarchers.co.uk/?page_id=184

I’m using the “Customizr” theme.

Plugin Author bhaldie

(@bhaldie)

Looking into the issues now.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘3.0 update dashboard menu disappears’ is closed to new replies.