Support » Plugin: Free Quotation » 3.0 does not work

• Resolved Raphael9973

(@raphael9973)

Hi Kris,

I just updated to 3.0, and now get again the error messages I already posted – but now not in the standard web access, but as admin when I want to add a quote. Furthermore, in the normal web access by anon users ONLY the standard quote is shown, all the time.

So I have to switch back to the latest version before 3.0 again.

regards
    Raffa

These are the error messages shown in the WP Cockpit as Admin when adding a quote:

Warning: mysql_insert_id(): Access denied for user ‘[myself]’ (using password: NO) in /myweb/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/free-quotation/incloudes/Free_Quotation_admin_FQ.php on line 213

Warning: mysql_insert_id(): A link to the server could not be established in /myweb/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/free-quotation/incloudes/Free_Quotation_admin_FQ.php on line 213

https://wordpress.org/plugins/free-quotation/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Author kris_IV

(@kris_iv)

Thanks for this information. I correct it in 3.0.1.

Can you give me feedback?

Furthermore, in the normal web access by anon users ONLY the standard quote is shown, all the time

The reason is that now you can define kind of quotation display on widget list (you can choose to every one widget different kid of display: random/daily/wikiquote). That was necessarily to prepare tags mechanism.

Hi Kris,

thanks for the quick fix. 3.0.1 works fine now.

To be able to place a quote from diffenrent sources, depending on the placement of the widget, is an interesting idea!

regards
    Raffa

Plugin Author kris_IV

(@kris_iv)

Now we can make it resolved? 🙂

yes 🙂

Plugin Author kris_IV

(@kris_iv)

Nice 😉 I’m really happy that we resolve this problem 🙂

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘3.0 does not work’ is closed to new replies.