Support » Plugin: WooCommerce Wholesale Prices » 3 yrs of use… highly recommend the wholesale bundle

• Highly recommend this plugin for anyone running a WooCommerce store that wants to grow into wholesale. I have been using this plugin from the start of my business 3 years ago and never had an issue, which is amazing as I have a lot of plugins.

We purchased the wholesale suite bundle which is great to customise your own wholesale application form. Easy to approve or decline stockists. We then separate our stockists into user roles of Australia stocks and International stockists, which means we can charge slightly different wholesale pricing and also allow a new user role for wholesale stocks to order a smaller minimum amount/qty first time placing an order. The best thing is all my wholesalers pay upfront so we always get paid! I know lots of other brands having issue with stockists not paying. Just need a wholesale backend to make it digital! Make sure you get the bundle to all work together seamlessly.
    OOVY.COM.AU

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘3 yrs of use… highly recommend the wholesale bundle’ is closed to new replies.