Support » Plugin: Wordfence Security - Firewall & Malware Scan » 3 years without any fix

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • I have to agree, at this point I have lost all hope they are ever going to fix it, I have the Pro version, but I won’t renew this year when my subscription expires, I have been looking for alternatives as well.

We are paying customers and it’s not fair that they continue to give us the second class citizen treatment.

Thread Starter schuerich

(@schuerich)

In this case, it is also surprising that someone leaves it without even comment, explanation for 3 years and there are already several dozen questions and opinions. As if nobody saw it in Wordfence.

It is also a real security risk because users themselves also try to fix the problem by editing PHP files. The problem is also fixed by disabling some options, which also lowers security.

I am also looking for alternatives and this example is a total lack of professionalism.

Here’s a workaround solution: Add a custom translation for that particular string using this plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this review.