Support » Plugin: MasterStudy LMS – WordPress LMS Plugin » 3 weeks waiting for an answer

• slevink3

(@slevink3)

hi guys, Your ticket support service is available? I’ve been waiting for 3 weeks and 1 day now since I submited my ticket. All I had was a response like “update the plugin” when it was already updated… Please answer the tickets or give refund for the PRO version -_-

Regards

I’ll change the rating if you answer or do something, regards

EDIT: Yes they answer, it can took some time but at they answer. there are few things we had to fix in the PRO version and standard version, but seems to be working ok now.

Regards

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by slevink3.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Support supportstylemix

(@supportstylemix)

Hello,
    Thank you for reaching out to us!
    Could you please tell me your username in our Support Platform and the ticket ID you sent us 3weeks ago, please? In general, it is a really unknown issue that we provide our support services within 3weeks, we did not make our clients wait for 3weeks on a single request. Please kindly send us the ticket details so that we will figure out this situation and try to resolve it on time for the better of your matter.
    Thanks for reporting this case. Please note: Your contribution as a client is very valuable and it helps us to improve our demerits.

Best regards

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘3 weeks waiting for an answer’ is closed to new replies.