• Resolved maxward1234

(@maxward1234)

Hi,

I’m trying to create a 3 step enquiry form using this plugin – I’ve set up all 3 stages and all link up correctly..

However, when I submit step 3, only information from the 3rd step gets sent to my email. Am I missing a setting to make ensure information from all steps are sent in one email? Or is there a function I could add to make it so?

Thanks,
    Max

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Plugin Author webheadcoder

(@webheadllc)

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, do you still need assistance? Your form looks like it has the right tags in it as far as I can see publicly.

Thread Starter maxward1234

(@maxward1234)

Hi @webheadllc, no worries at all and thanks for coming back to me!

Last time I checked the 3 forms send in 3 different emails as I have send_email in the code.

Have I misunderstood what the plugin does? I’m looking to merge all three form submissions into one email.

Thanks,
    Max

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by maxward1234.
    Plugin Author webheadcoder

(@webheadllc)

Hi,

To get all three forms in one submission email, combine all the email code from the previous steps into the last email.

So if you have a first-name field in the first form, include [first-name] in the email code of your last step.

Thread Starter maxward1234

(@maxward1234)

Perfect. Thank you so much!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘3 steps, 1 email with 1 step’s information’ is closed to new replies.