• Resolved michyip

(@michyip)

Hi, thank you for your great work. I like it very much.

Here are three question I cant solve.
    1. I attached the link on the menu. When it is open directly, it realy slow and cant be loaded. But when i changed the way to open in a new window, it worked. Pls tell me why?

2. About the edit bar. Every first time i open it, it’s empty and all white. Without any tools and cant see the typing thing. It needs to be reload the page again, it will be showed. But i cant tell the users pls reload the page every time…pls help.

3. I cant find the classifys and tags in the post page, could this plugin use the blog calssifys and tags? It’s very important. Another related problem is, i selected the Create topics for new blog posts, but cant see the newest forum post in the newest article list of blog. How could I fix it?

Here is my website, could you pls just regist a user and check it? The registe question is 19721113. sorry about that, i dont know how to remove it.
    http://takuya.top/forum?view=forum&id=2

Many many thanks to you!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by michyip.

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author Asgaros

(@asgaros)

Hello @michyip

I think 1/2 are a problem with your theme or another plugin you are using because this is definitely not a default-behavior. Please check this first.

I cant find the classifys and tags in the post page, could this plugin use the blog calssifys and tags?

Tags and user-mentioning is not available yet but planned for a future version.

i selected the Create topics for new blog posts, but cant see the newest forum post in the newest article list of blog. How could I fix it?

It is working the other way around: When you create a new blog post, a new forum-topic is created in the selected forum which has the same content like the blog-post.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘3 questions need to help’ is closed to new replies.