Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • 1 & 2 both look like a content encoding issue, in your Chrome screenshot you can see it says “ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED”. My guess would be that somewhere the content is being zipped, but then served as unzipped (or maybe the other way round). I can’t really advise on how to fix it, but if there are some settings to do with serving compressed / zipped pages somewhere, you could play with them to see if they make any difference.

3 A good question. It would depend on how the post views stats are generated. I did a quick search, but couldn’t see that WP has this feature, other than through plugins. If the views are generated through hits on the page as processed by wordpress, then the views would be much less with super cache enabled, as supercache ‘intercepts’ the page request before it hits wordpress.

You could use a server log analyser (such as awstats), or javascript based stats (such as Google analytics) for more accurate stats.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘3 problems after start using this plugin’ is closed to new replies.