• Resolved spirit3334

(@spirit3334)

Hi, I’ve been trying for 2 days to get my posts to score 100 in SEO but it’s impossible.

The target keyword is not found in the URL.
    I put the keyword in the url and it continues giving the error. I’ve tried different keywords and it does not turn green.

The length of the URL is 106 characters. Consider shortening it. The permanent link should have at most 75 characters.
    I tried shortening the url, I put one with 54 characters (counting my web address and all), updated the post, change the url, but still giving the error and continues in red.

Target keyword not found in the attribute / s alt. It is recommended to add the target keyword in the alt attribute of one or more images.
    I have put the keyword in all the ‘alt’ of the images of the post, and nothing, remains the same.

Any suggestions? Thank you

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author Rank Math

(@rankmath)

Hello @spirit3334

Thank you for contacting the support and sorry for the issue you are facing.

Can you please send us the link of the page where you are facing the issue and the keyword which you used?

Looking forward to helping you.

Thread Starter spirit3334

(@spirit3334)

Solved.

The problem was that I had not seen the section to change the snippet of the url in the plugin section of the post.

Thanks Bhanu.

Plugin Author Rank Math

(@rankmath)

Hello @spirit3334,

Glad to know that. If you face any other issue, please feel free to create a new topic.

Thank you.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘3 possible bugs in Seo score’ is closed to new replies.