Support » Plugin: Gust » 3 months without a single update :(

• It looks like this plugin will not make past the proof-of-concept stage, as it has not been updated for roughly 3 months.

It is a pity, as in the first weeks, with all the Ghost hype, it could have been possible to raise a crowd funding enough to pay for 2-3 months of development, but it seems that the hype is over now 🙁

https://wordpress.org/plugins/gust/

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Author Arunas Liuiza

(@ideag)

Hi,

There will be an update. As it has been pointed out before, the original code is quite a mess, so I am now in the process of cleaning it up and making a better structure for later updates. I want to do that before I add any more features, as that would make for much more cleaning afterwards.

So glad to hear you’re still working on it! This plugin is awesome and fills a huge need in WP. But it does need some additional work, features, fixes, etc. That’s why I’m glad to hear you’re working on it. That means those things will come with time.

Looking forward to the update when it’s ready. I’ll get you another coffee!

Plugin Author Arunas Liuiza

(@ideag)

As promised, v0.4.0 is out. Quite a few new things: PHP 5.2 support, CPT support, custom fields, post thumbnails, a bunch of bugfixes, etc. Please let me know if I broke anything in the process 😉

Very nice, but now the login page (/gust) does not work (404).

Edit:
    It works, my mistake. I forgot about Pretty Permalinks.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘3 months without a single update :(’ is closed to new replies.