• Hello.
    I have installed Nuntius as theme but I need to modified some items. Then I need your great help if is possible.
    The webpage is http://www.tashortfest.com
    And I don’t know how to:
    1.- Put in the Main menu, the SEARCH and Social (Faceb, twit, etc..) icons.
    2.- The Image of TASHORFEST (980*155) I want to convert a small JPG and centered.
    And the last, when I try to access to webpage via mobile the theme seems that is not responsible, is correct?

Many thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Thread Starter falitaxo

(@falitaxo)

Fist issue fixed. I done a transparent image with the correct size with the logo in centre.
    And fixed too the responsible menu, with a puglin.

But, do you know how to fix put in the menu seach and socials icons?

Thanks,

Sarah Blackstock

(@sarahblackstock)

Hi there! If you use the Jetpack plugin, there is a Social Media Icons widget you can add to insert social media icons into any widget area. You could add Jetpack, and activate the Extra Sidebar Widgets module within the plugin, then insert the widget into your sidebar.

Or if you want it in a menu, maybe a plugin like Widget Menuizer would work for you. That one lets you insert widgets into a menu, so you could set up a widget with social and another one with search and then insert using this plugin and see if you like the way that works.

Let me know if you have any questions! 🙂

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘3 issues to be fixed, Coul dyou Help me?’ is closed to new replies.