Title: 3 Column problem
Last modified: August 21, 2016

---

# 3 Column problem

 *  Resolved [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/3-column-problem-1/)
 * Hi,
 * I have some kind of issues with 3 columns row (add row > 3 cols)
    It generates
   this kind of html: [http://pastebin.com/8HhhRAcB](http://pastebin.com/8HhhRAcB)
   And it should generate: [http://pastebin.com/KPixc63K](http://pastebin.com/KPixc63K)
 * Notice it generates: `<div class="panel-grid-cell">` for 1 column and for second
   and third column wraps in same div, while I believe he should generate `<div 
   class="panel-grid-cell">` for each column.
 * BR
    V
 * [https://wordpress.org/plugins/siteorigin-panels/](https://wordpress.org/plugins/siteorigin-panels/)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 *  Thread Starter [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [12 years, 8 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/3-column-problem-1/#post-4609104)
 * Here is screenshot from backend + generated code: [http://i.imgur.com/5TaPLfy.gif](http://i.imgur.com/5TaPLfy.gif)
 * As far I understand it should generate <div class=”panel-grid”></div> for every
   row, and then <div class=”panel-grid-cell”></div> for every cell.
    But as you
   can see from layout in wp-admin and generated HTML looks like it doesnt do that
   quite well. Or am I doing something wrong?
 * Thanks in advanced
 * BR
    Vlado
 *  Thread Starter [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * (@bobz)
 * [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/3-column-problem-1/#post-4609174)
 * False alarm, I had error in one of my widgets with unclosed div element which
   made this.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

 The topic ‘3 Column problem’ is closed to new replies.

 * ![](https://ps.w.org/siteorigin-panels/assets/icon.svg?rev=2556869)
 * [Page Builder by SiteOrigin](https://wordpress.org/plugins/siteorigin-panels/)
 * [Frequently Asked Questions](https://wordpress.org/plugins/siteorigin-panels/#faq)
 * [Support Threads](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/siteorigin-panels/)
 * [Active Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/siteorigin-panels/active/)
 * [Unresolved Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/siteorigin-panels/unresolved/)
 * [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/siteorigin-panels/reviews/)

## Tags

 * [html](https://wordpress.org/support/topic-tag/html/)

 * 2 replies
 * 1 participant
 * Last reply from: [Bobz](https://wordpress.org/support/users/bobz/)
 * Last activity: [12 years, 7 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/3-column-problem-1/#post-4609174)
 * Status: resolved