Title: 3 blocks layout
Last modified: September 20, 2021

---

# 3 blocks layout

 *  Resolved [kayjuv](https://wordpress.org/support/users/kayjuv/)
 * (@kayjuv)
 * [5 years ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/3-blocks-layout/)
 * I need to edit the page layout to compute 3 grids (1 side menu on each side and
   the page content in the middle), but I can’t find this option anywhere.
    Is it
   possible? i’m using Dynamico theme.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 *  Theme Author [ThemeZee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/themezee/)
 * (@themezee)
 * [4 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/3-blocks-layout/#post-15006834)
 * Hi there,
 * Thanks so much for using Dynamico.
 * I’m sorry to tell you that Dynamico only supports a two column layout with one
   sidebar. There is no option for three columns available.
 * You can try out our Gambit theme, maybe that works better for your needs: [https://wordpress.org/themes/gambit/](https://wordpress.org/themes/gambit/)
 * Cheers,
    Thomas

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

 The topic ‘3 blocks layout’ is closed to new replies.

 * ![](https://i0.wp.com/themes.svn.wordpress.org/dynamico/1.1.7/screenshot.jpg)
 * Dynamico
 * [Support Threads](https://wordpress.org/support/theme/dynamico/)
 * [Active Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/theme/dynamico/active/)
 * [Unresolved Topics](https://wordpress.org/support/theme/dynamico/unresolved/)
 * [Reviews](https://wordpress.org/support/theme/dynamico/reviews/)

 * 1 reply
 * 2 participants
 * Last reply from: [ThemeZee](https://wordpress.org/support/users/themezee/)
 * Last activity: [4 years, 11 months ago](https://wordpress.org/support/topic/3-blocks-layout/#post-15006834)
 * Status: resolved