Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Author Notedlinks Team

(@notedlinks)

Hi britingspain,
    sorry for the late reply. Can you make sure you have the latest plugin version? It should be version 0.7, you can look it up in your plugin section.

When registering you should get an activation email. If you couldn´t activate your account maybe there was a temporary problem, can you give me the email address you used when registering? I will send the activation email again. Once activated the plugin should work fine.

“Error message on site under link tab saying links not working and will be fixed with plugin update.”
    The Links section shows the different statistics of the internal links created with the plugin. We have a problem showing this stats, hence the error message, but the internal links created should work fine. It´s just that you won´t get any statistics about them (you can still see the stats on Google Analytics for example).

If you want we can follow the conversation by email, so it´s a bit more private. You can contact me at xavi.amoros@notedlinks.com.
    Regards,
    Xavi.

I have installed the plugin but when I look into setting not sure should I enable Add nofollow attribute ?

thanks,

Plugin Author Notedlinks Team

(@notedlinks)

If you add the “no follow” attribute to your links, search engines won´t acknowledge the created links so you won´t be passing any Pagerank to the linked pages. You are telling Google that somehow you don’t trust the sites the link is on.

Using “no follow” is more likely to happen when you are creating external links. If you only link internally then you should not enable the “nofollow” attribute because you want to pass some page rank to other pages withing your site.

If you include paid links (links to affiliate pages), Google guidelines are to use the “No follow” tag as well.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘3 big errors’ is closed to new replies.