• Resolved GCinAZ

(@gcorrick)

I updated to 3.9.1 on one of my test sites and got these error messages:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\laragon\www\Clone\wp-content\plugins\nextgen-gallery\products\photocrati_nextgen\modules\widget\package.module.widget.php on line 87

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\laragon\www\Clone\wp-content\plugins\nextgen-gallery\products\photocrati_nextgen\modules\widget\package.module.widget.php on line 87

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\laragon\www\Clone\wp-content\plugins\nextgen-gallery\products\photocrati_nextgen\modules\widget\package.module.widget.php on line 317

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\laragon\www\Clone\wp-content\plugins\nextgen-gallery\products\photocrati_nextgen\modules\widget\package.module.widget.php on line 317

Something seems broken in 3.9.1 Please try to fix this!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • mweichert

(@mweichert)

Hi @gcorrick

Thanks for letting us know. We’re eager to resolve any introduced issues as quickly as possible. Without being able to replicate the issue ourselves, it can be difficult. Would you mind reaching out to us here please:
    https://www.imagely.com/contact/

That will create a ticket in our system and I’ll treat it with high priority. We’ll get this fixed ASAP!

Thanks again,
    Mike

Thread Starter GCinAZ

(@gcorrick)

I have submitted information requested on that form.

mweichert

(@mweichert)

Thanks @gcorrick!

We haven’t heard back from you in a while, so I’m going to mark this as resolved – if you have any further questions, you can start a new thread.

Cheers.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘3.9.1 is Broken’ is closed to new replies.