• Resolved ttoaster

(@ttoaster)

Hi,

Just updated the plugin to 3.5.0 and was informed of the following error:

Your Site is Experiencing a Technical Issue

WordPress version 6.1.1
    Current plugin: WooCommerce Square (version 3.5.0)
    PHP version 7.4.3

Error Details
    =============
    An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 12 of the file /var/www/shop/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-square/vendor/square/square/src/ConfigurationInterface.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Interface ‘CoreInterfaces\Http\HttpConfigurations’ not found in /var/www/shop/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-square/vendor/square/square/src/ConfigurationInterface.php:12

Viewing 7 replies - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Hello, @proteanstar

For further troubleshooting, kindly create a new thread – here, I understand the issue is similar, however your site configuration might differ in the configuration.

We’ll be glad to help.

Thread Starter ttoaster

(@ttoaster)

Update: Just tried to install 3.6.1 (upgrade from 3.4.2) on one of my prod servers, and guess what?

Yes, the very SAME error is displayed as with 3.5.0 and 3.6.0! This is getting to be a real comedy of errors now, and it isn’t funny!

So, NO it isn’t RESOLVED, far from it.

Rolled back to 3.4.2, and it works fine, no errors!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by ttoaster.
    Saif

(@babylon1999)

Hello @ttoaster,

I’m so sorry to hear you’ve had such trouble with the plugin.

Could you please open a ticket about this from WooCommerce.com > MY profile > Support?

Make sure to include a link to this thread so we know what has been done already.

Cheers!

Thread Starter ttoaster

(@ttoaster)

Hi Saif,

No, I am not prepared to waste any further time on this; this thread has all the data you need to identify the exact line and file in your plugin that is causing the error.

It is a wonder that Square allow you to continue offering your “official” plugin as the number of issues with it, and the appalling rating it has is not doing their reputation any good.

Plugin Support abwaita a11n

(@abwaita)

Hi @ttoaster,

I totally get that the error hasn’t been an ideal experience for you, and we’ve been working with our developers on resolving it.

We shared all the relevant details about this error when you first reported it here to our developers and a high-priority bug has been in the fix for this.

You’d mentioned something that I’d like to clarify:

this thread has all the data you need to identify the exact line and file in your plugin that is causing the error.
    +
    Looking at the error, I would say that the latest update is missing a file from the package

It may seem that it’s simply a missing file, but that’s not the case. The error message implies that the CoreInterfaces\Http\HttpConfigurations class can’t be found. We’ve verified that the file that contains this class does exist in the plugin, so that’s not the reason.

That out of the way, our developers have explored 4 other potential causes that could lead to this issue. At the moment, they’re in the process of working on creating a fix, and we anticipate that it will be in a future Square release version 3.7.

For now, if possible you can reach us via a ticket so that we can get in touch with you when the fix is ready.

Thread Starter ttoaster

(@ttoaster)

Update: Just tried to install 3.7.0 (upgrade from 3.4.2) on one of my prod servers, and guess what?

Yes, the very SAME error is displayed as with 3.5.0, 3.6.0 and 3.6.1! This is getting to be a real comedy of errors now, and it isn’t funny!

So, NO it isn’t RESOLVED, far from it.

Rolled back to 3.4.2, and it works fine, no errors!

Roxy

(@roxannestoltz)

Hi @ttoaster ,

Sorry to hear that the issue persists on your end!

Would you mind reaching out to us directly so that we can take a closer look at this?

Cheers!

Viewing 7 replies - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • The topic ‘3.5.0 Error’ is closed to new replies.