Support » Plugin: WordPress Social Sharing Plugin - Social Warfare » 3.3.1 update blanked my pages and posts

• Resolved scottbrownconsulting

(@scottbrownconsulting)

The latest update caused rendering of the page to exit prematurely around the top of post content. Rolling back to 3.2.2 set things back to working.

I am going to migrate to another plugin. Sorry. I feel bad cause I know you guys are a small team and work hard. I can’t take these quality issues as frequently as every couple minor releases.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Plugin Contributor Christine

(@cdegraff1)

We are so sorry to hear that and to lose you as a customer. Please accept our apologies. ~ Christine

What other plugin does the same? My pinterest images aren’t showing at all now and my question at support has remained unanswered for the last 19 hours.

Thread Starter scottbrownconsulting

(@scottbrownconsulting)

Many. Plugins that add share buttons are easy to find in the plugin directory, or in use in the field just when you’re browsing the web. I played around with two but they had quite a heavy footprint. One’s domains were in my browsing privacy blacklist. Another put buttons on every page on my site including homepage and static pages with no way to disable them. I am running without share buttons for now and probably stay that way.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘3.3.1 update blanked my pages and posts’ is closed to new replies.