Support » Plugin: Elementor Website Builder » 3.0 update breaks post view and ability to add new

• With Elementor update to 3.0 the site breaks. It gives source code for Post view, add new (says check elementor) and a few other parts broken as well. I had to roll back and also rolled back premium just in case.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Plugin Support davidr90

(@davidr90)

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

May you please send us a screenshot of the issue you have with the source code?
    It would be essential for us in order to figure out the issue.

Thank you

Bom dia

Ao atualizar o plugin Elementor o mesmo corrompeu minha página de administração do Wordpess, entrei em contato com a equipe do WordPress e os mesmo relataram que o problema foi ocasionado devida a atualização do plugin de vocês, o que faço?

Não consigo mais acessar a página de admin.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by softbrasil.

Hi @davidr90 ,
    some like this https://prnt.sc/u5kssq

I am having same issue as @im_niloy shows in his screenshot. Front end appears to function, but I can’t access anything in the back end. Where can I find a rollback for the time being?

I also have the same error as @im_niloy and also if you click on PAGES or ADD NEW post you get a error message, nothing detailed it just says “ERROR, check Elementor System Info” but there are no errors listed there.

same error

Plugin Support davidr90

(@davidr90)

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We are aware of the Source code issue, this will be handled an fixed by our developers as soon as possible.

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

The latest updates of Elementor should fix this issue. Try the latest version and check if it helps.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.