• Hi,

When global fonts are applied, all headings inherit the “Primary” settings, including font size – even when no font size is defined for “Primary”.

This causes all headings to have the same font size. Trying to override it in theme settings does not work, as “Primary” has priority and overrides theme settings.

This is tested with a clean install with only WP 5.5, Elementor 3.0.1 and Hello Theme. Refresh CSS is tried.

Maybe also related to: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/3-0-1-fonts-not-displaying-correctly/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Thread Starter wpbft

(@sk8bft)

Also, the global fonts can’t be applied to theme settings. Replicate this way (in any order):

* Add a heading to page
    * Define a custom global font
    * Apply to any header (for example H1) in theme settings

–> No change on live site

This is also tested with a clean install with only WP 5.5, Elementor 3.0.1 and Hello Theme. Refresh CSS is tried. Also tried to “Disable default fonts” and refreshing css.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by wpbft.

I wondered why all of my buttons text became small :s

Lots of trouble at the moment with Elementor 3*
    My global colors and other settings in Elementor are visible when I am editing my website but all global colors / settings are gone on the live version so my whole design fell apart.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by nesoor.
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘3.0.1 – Headings – Global Font Size Problem’ is closed to new replies.