• This is weird. Upgraded automatically from 2.8.2 to 2.8.4. Clicked to start. status bar at bottom left of browser said “waiting for polizeros.com” and nothing else happened for a couple of minutes. So, I figured something got hung, and clicked to another menu option in Admin.

To my surprise, I noticed the upgrade notice was gone and the dashboard said it was version 2.8.4.

This is the first autoupgrade I’ve done. Does it normally just wait on the upgrade screen with no prompts or updates on what’s heppening

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • usually you go to another screen with a successful update message or an error as to why not

Thread Starter bobmorris60

(@bobmorris60)

Maybe I clicked away too soon, and the process simply continued until the upgrade happened with no errors. It worked, so that’s the main thing..

The last couple updates beginning with 2.8.2 have been troublesome. The top of my dashboard is saying version 2.8.1 is available, and then below it says I’m using version 2.8.4. I am using 2.8.4 — I manually updated it. The same thing happened with 2.8.3. Any thoughts?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2.8.4 install worked, but acted like it didn’t’ is closed to new replies.