A little while back, I did and auto upgrade from 2.7.1 to 2.8.
From that time I had the following issue but could not downgrade and decided to wait to see if others had the same problem, as yet, I don't see it.
When I start a new post or edit an exisiting post, some of the functions are not working.
Functions that d not work include:
- Status: Published Edit, points to /wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=1196#post_status but nothing happens when clicked
- Visibility: Public Edit, points to /wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=1196#visibility but nothing happens when clicked
- Published on: Date Edit points to /wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=1196#edit_timestampto but nothing happens when clicked
- NONE of the function boxes expands or contracts
- The MOST USED tab in Catergories can not be selected, it points to /wp-admin/post.php?action=edit&post=1196#categories-pop
- Add new Catergory does not work
- Post New Tags does not work, if I enter text and press ADD, nothing happens.
I have disabled ALL plugins and still it does not work.
I checked another site I run which is built on 2.7.1 and all these functions work.
There are a large number of files in the /wp-admin which have changed bwteen versions, I even backup the 2.8.1 version and copied over a working 2.7.1 version, but that did not help.
Does anyone have any ideas?