Support » Fixing WordPress » 2.7 Upgrade cant find dashboard options??

• jadm5000

(@jadm5000)

I upgraded to the 2.7 today and the page that says DASHBOARD doesnt show anything I had before! Where is my plugin list page and all the other stuff ontop of the dashboard page when I had 2.6? I cant do sh– now, 2.7 stinks! There arent even any links to any of the stuff! I have no left side column. I am very stuck now. I had NO probs with any upgrades until THIS one.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • djmgyx

(@djmgyx)

Same problem here, upgraded and have the main blocks but no side blocks with any of my other options such as settings or plugins.

jadm5000

(@jadm5000)

Ive googled it and found nothing, if i do i will post it here, can you do the same? thanks, this is bothersome as heck

Roy

(@gangleri)

I’ve got a left sidebar with all options, including the plugins-link.

jadm5000

(@jadm5000)

I found the solution, if you have a drop down menu installed delete /deactivate it either through the blog or in my case i had to find the folder on my domain and delete it via filezilla….poof fixed

nurulhaque

(@nurulhaque)

I upgraded to WP 2.7 and don’t see the comments and the category. Even the dashboard shows that I have 0 posts, 0 comments, 0 everything, although the site shows me all the posts.

I have been facing the same problem since i upgraded to 2.6.5. I thought after upgrading to 2.7, it will be resolved. Check here http://wordpress.org/support/topic/222896?replies=11

But somehow it did not.

My comments and categories do not show in the the admin panel even after the upgrade. What is the solution for this?

aveteam

(@aveteam)

jadm5000, that is the fix! In my case it was the lighter admin dropdown menus. As soon as I deleted it everything came back. According to the plugins’ webpage it’s only good up to WP 2.6.5.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘2.7 Upgrade cant find dashboard options??’ is closed to new replies.