If anyone can help me I’ll be extremely grateful. I use this blog to be in contact with my family (In from Norway now living in Argentina due work)
Every time I try to add an image using the buttons above the edit box instead of and ajax box (thickbox) opening I’m redirected to another page. This is useless because I cannot add any images to my posts from there.
* Deactivating all plugins.
* Redownloading WP 2.7 files.
* Reuploading the contents at least three times.
* Using different browsers (Firefox, Opera, Chrome, IE, Safari)
From the source code of my edit box.
Thickbox.js is loaded:
And this is the code for the “Add an image” button.
<a href="media-upload.php?post_id=-1229289804&type=image&TB_iframe=true" id="add_image" class="thickbox" title='Add an Image'><img src='images/media-button-image.gif' alt='Add an Image' /></a>
I need to add that in other sections of my Dashboard, Ajax is working fine.
- The topic ‘2.7 problem in editor with Ajax when trying to add an image’ is closed to new replies.