• I bought the product and lost 250 Euro. First of all, I thought it was ecommerce. The fact that the names are the same is probably no coincidence. But I thought I was OK, because the website says: “Risk-free: 30-day money back guarantee included”. When I wanted my money back, I didn’t get anything back, with the reason that the money back guarantee is mainly only valid if there are difficulties with the installation. Worldwide, a “Risk-free: 30-day money back guarantee” means something different than this provider.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by amwsd.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Plugin Author ndre

(@ndre)

Hi @amwsd,

This must be some kind of misunderstanding or mistake. I wasn’t able to find any matching refund request in our system. When did you send your refund request?

Can you please provide more details about the ‘ecommerce’ name? I am not sure if I understand this correctly.

Our refund policy is 100% risk free. The only thing the we kindly ask you when you ask for the refund is to let us help you to solve the problem you have. In many cases we can easily fix the problem or even add the required feature…

It is not true that our money bak guarantee is only valid if there are difficulties with the installation. You can read here the detailed explanation: https://implecode.com/faq/#refunds

So if you want to ask for the refund please go ahead and post a refund request here.

Plugin Author ndre

(@ndre)

Hi @amwsd,

Can you please get back to us with the details?

We didn’t find your refund request in our system so I think you posted this under a wrong plugin…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘250 euros wasted. Feel cheated.’ is closed to new replies.