2.5 No longer sending comment email notification
Basically, I am no longer receiving the email notifcation when anyone leaves an email on my blog.
I setup my blog last year with Word Press 2.1 (or .2, I forget) and everything was fine; I was using the default Theme and emails were being received regularly.
About a month ago I changed my Theme to Dipdolt V1 and upgraded to 2.3. Since then, nothing.
With the release of 2.5 I upgraded again, keeping the same Theme, and still no emails.
I have searched and browsed for answers, with most of my attempts to patch things up being summed up in this thread: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/142163?replies=12#post-669263
So in summary, I have:
– removed “228 $phpmailer->Sender = apply_filters( ‘wp_mail_from’, $from_email );” from pluggable.php
– made sure I have both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
– installed the Comments Notifier pluggin
– made sure that the general notification check box is ticked so I receive it for all comments
Does anyone else have any ideas?
- The topic ‘2.5 No longer sending comment email notification’ is closed to new replies.