Support » Plugin: WooCommerce » 2.4.10 Thumbnails and "Add to cart"-Buttons missing (in all loops)

• Resolved maltris

(@maltris)

Hi,

since the upgrade to 2.4 Thumbnails and the “Add to cart”-Button is missing. This occurs in all looped outputs. E. g. the “recent_products”-shortcode or just grids on category pages.

I wonder how this could happen. In the markup there is no picture shown. I also made sure its not the theme im using.

I checked the php-logs because i thought there should be any error … but nope, nothing. Everything well … the thumbnails and buttons are just missing.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue and is there any fix?

https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Plugin Contributor royho

(@royho)

Switch to WP default theme 2015 and post a link so we could see.

Plugin Contributor royho

(@royho)

Deactivate all plugins except WooCommerce and re-test.

Thread Starter maltris

(@maltris)

You are either in a timezone very different from mine or you dont sleep at all… 😀

I disabled all plugins and its working. I will now try to figure out which plugin is causing this.

I will report back here if its done.

Thanks for your incredibly fast help!

Thread Starter maltris

(@maltris)

Alright. I got the faulty plugin.

Its called:

“WooCommerce Product Archive Customiser”

Maybe, for some reason, its not even a bug (judging from the name) but a feature to hide those thumbnails. But since there was no need for the plugin, i will just uninstall it and be happy.

Thanks again!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘2.4.10 Thumbnails and "Add to cart"-Buttons missing (in all loops)’ is closed to new replies.