• Resolved Michal Pandyra

(@pandymic)

As of the 2.2.5 update, WordPress’ query.php has been throwing a notice level error on every page when I have WP_DEBUG enabled.

Notice: Undefined property: WP_Query::$is_front_page in /public_html/wp-includes/query.php on line 3960

I’ve backtraced the issue to line 737 of aioseop_opengraph.php

The difference between 2.2.4.2 and 2.2.5, beginning at line 735 is as follows:

global $aiosp;
    $this->type = '';
    if ( is_front_page() ) {
    global $aiosp, $wp_query;
    $this->type = '';
    if ( $wp_query->is_front_page ) {

Looks as though the code now relies on the $wp_query Global to check against the is_front_page flag. The WP_Query object in question doesn’t appear to have that variable set at the time of execution.

The backtrace didn’t indicate that any other plug-ins or themes are involved, so I suspect it’s a bug.

The issue was resolved by wrapping the condition with !empty()

https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hi pandymic,

Yes, this is a bug, thanks for reporting it; this will be resolved shortly in the next release.

Thread Starter Michal Pandyra

(@pandymic)

Happy to help!

Thanks for bringing us such a great product! It definitely stays true to its namesake.

I had a similar error

Undefined property: stdClass::$post_modified_gmt in ***/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-seo-pack/aioseop_class.php on line 778

Hi magoguide,

That’s not similar, but I’ll see if I can improve the code to handle this as well; it may be an issue related to draft posts not having post_modified_gmt set.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘2.2.5 Update throwing "Undefined property" notice.’ is closed to new replies.