• I was wondering if anyone knows of any known issues with the weaver theme 2.2.6 rss not displaying properly. My issue is, Exp. i have a top 100 billboard rss feed and it displays random and not in order. 2. i also have issues with the theme not displaying the set number of news post to show. if i set it to seven some of them only show 2 some 4 some 1. can anyone tell me whats going on. I checked with my host and they insist its not on thier end and would have to be with the site(theme). any help is apreciated. thanks

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Thread Starter AstreauxNut

(@astreauxnut)

Thanks for responding esmi. I did that and weaver had said that thier are no known issues with his rss code. I’m just not accepting that answer. rss is pretty strait forword and i think thier is a fix somewhere its just not being shared with me. I’m not the expert web designer and i pay people to do my main sites. I’m just trying to learn this so i can put up a decent temp site in the event i have issues with my IT guys until i can find new ones in the event something should go wrong. so i have to be careful in who i ask for help not to alarm them. My time is limited because i promote about ten festivals every year and i really dont have alot of time to waste. i was kinda hoping someone else had these issues. again thanks for your help. 🙂

weaver had said that thier are no known issues with his rss code

FWIW, I’m inclined to believe him. Have you tried:

– deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).

– switching to the Twenty Eleven theme to rule out any theme-specific problems.

resetting the plugins folder by FTP or PhpMyAdmin. Sometimes, an apparently inactive plugin can still cause problems.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2.2 weaver theme rss not displaying properly’ is closed to new replies.