Support » Installing WordPress » 2.1 version update woes

• Hey:

What a wonderful piece of code! I use wordpress everywhere.

I just downloaded the “new” version the other day and not paying any attention, saw a notice for the “Ella” version that had spell checker, WYSIWYG edit change to code button and other marvelous tidbits. So, since the install was only a couple of days old, I upgraded.

Ha, the “new” “Ella” 2.1 that I upgraded was no different. OK. So where is the “tabbed editor”, etc.??
    Maybe I am blind and didn’t see at at 2:00am, but I can’t find it.

Just curious, I am in the throes of a new website launch and want to get the best Blogger software anywhere operating at peak efficiency!
    http://www.jingjok.com/blog

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Moderator Samuel Wood (Otto)

(@otto42)

WordPress.org Admin

2.1 and “Ella” are the same thing.

The rich editor is available if you have it enabled. Go to Users->Your Profile and turn it on.

Ha, the “new” “Ella” 2.1 that I upgraded was no different. OK. So where is the “tabbed editor”, etc.??

I guess all the other people who upgraded (and all the devs who worked on it) must have imagined all the new features. Or maybe….

Thread Starter jollymoon

(@jollymoon)

Oh My GOSH!

How did you find it. Under Profile and turn it on. HA ! Should be more obvious than that.

“intelligence is only half the battle; application is the other half, mostly.”
    Ed Parton 2007

Makes me feel like a little mouse.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2.1 version update woes’ is closed to new replies.