My wife’s site: http://www.randomdysfunctions.com which is hosted currently on godaddy has become extremely slow. I am looking for some expertise in troubleshooting this because I am not sure where the issue is whether its with WP or GoDaddy. Before I start pointing fingers at GoDaddy I want to validate if the issue is with WP first.
Few things we have done:
– removed all unwanted/unused plugins
– Installed WP Smush.it to decrease image file sizes
– Installed W3 Total Cache
– Ensured all remaining plugins are up-to-date
– Validated on other machines outside our network that its not our network
– OS Linux (CentOS 5.5)
– PHP 5
- The topic ‘20s Load Time – What is happening?’ is closed to new replies.