WordPress.org

Support

Support » Installation » 2.0.6 upgrade: trouble with header

2.0.6 upgrade: trouble with header

• Hello, I tried upgrading to 2.0.6, but I’m having some trouble with the headers.

The blog is located at blog.spitaki.org

If I go to the upgrade.php page again, it gives

2em; } –>
    WordPress
    HEAD; echo $message; echo “”; die(); } } $wpdb = new wpdb(DB_USER, DB_PASSWORD, DB_NAME, DB_HOST); ?>) . “/xmlrpc.php?rsd\” />\n”; } ?> ; } } ?> $p); return “$p\n$content”; } ?> > ); remove_filter(‘content_filtered_save_pre’, ‘wp_filter_post_kses’); } function kses_init() { kses_remove_filters(); if (current_user_can(‘unfiltered_html’) == false) kses_init_filters(); } add_action(‘init’, ‘kses_init’); add_action(‘set_current_user’, ‘kses_init’); ?> , $salt); } else { return md5($data . $salt); } } endif; ?>d and initialized. do_action(‘init’); ?>
    Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/spitaki/www/blog/wp-includes/wp-db.php:380) in /home/spitaki/www/blog/wp-admin/upgrade.php on line 10

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks, K

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Is this resolved? Your blog looks fine to me and the upgrade script (which you should remove) worked fine for me.

I’m getting the same error after upgrading. My blog is at http://toxicle.org

At first I thought maybe I messed up some files when upgrading but a backup restore to 2.0.5 produced the same results. Please advise.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘2.0.6 upgrade: trouble with header’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar