• I have a big problem. When I have renamed the invoices for this new year indicating that I want them to start with the current year and a specific number, the thousands of invoices from the previous year have been deleted. The clients are asking me to recover those thousands of invoices from the year 2022 and I can’t find a way to do it. What I can do? There are thousands, and those invoices are associated with orders that are included with that invoice name in their ERP program that is not linked. In other words, I need those thousands of invoices that have disappeared from the year 2022 to reappear with the same nomenclature that they had generated until the change. What I can do?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by borjacachan.
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Did you get a solution for your problem?

Thread Starter borjacachan

(@borjacachan)

No, no one answered me. I recovered a backup copy of the hosting from which I extracted the pdf generated by the plugin in the uploads folder. That it helped me to know the invoices number of each order.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘2022 invoices deleted. I need to recover them with the same numbering’ is closed to new replies.