• Hello, First Thanks! this looks awesome. I really want to get this working and have some small knowledge.

when activated,i
    The plugin generated 97 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin
    and at the top the “please verify these programs are installed..rar tar”message reported in that other post.

When i go to my front page with this active in debugger mode it sayss
    The character encoding of the HTML document was not declared. The document will render with garbled text in some browser configurations if the document contains characters from outside the US-ASCII range. The character encoding of the page must be declared in the document or in the transfer protocol.

I suspect a permission issue with the install scripts, then i noticed on your changelog, you mention MSM…i look it up…Is that the Minecraft Server Management script? do i need to set that up per them first? or do you scripts do that?

And i JUST got a decent server script, so I dont want to change over if thats not the problem. Maybe I just need to adjust some permissions? I dont know.

This looks like a great project and its a shame to see it wasted and unusable because of lack of this information.

Thanks for your time!

• The topic ‘2017 wordpress 4.7.3 Few Questions’ is closed to new replies.