• When I upload an image to use as the header it has to be cropped to the original 1240px x 463. This means that although the space for the header image is full screen, only 1240px of it are actually taken up by my image, leaving white space on the side. How do I fix this? Thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Are you talking about space to the right of the content?? That is standard on this theme and is space for another sidebar with widgets. I haven’t had any luck getting rid of it all together.

If you are talking about a different “white space” please specify, and include a link to your site or a screen shot so we can all see exactly what you’re describing.

Thread Starter naltneu

(@naltneu)

Thank you Asa for your response. Please go to nicolealtneu.com

With a full screen high resolution monitor you will see the photo with the two seals. There is space to the right.

I already did modified the CSS.
    .site,
    .site-header {
    max-width: 100%;
    }

Thank you.

yep….that sidebar silly area is stuck as far as I’ve been able to tell.
    It looks like you’ve been able to minimize it in your content area, good on you!
    You could try centering it in the CSS to at least balance it out, but beyond that I haven’t found a solution.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘2014 Theme -header image not full size on Full Screen Monitor’ is closed to new replies.