Support » Plugin: WordPress Gallery Plugin - NextGEN Gallery » 2.0.11 Warning: Cannot modify header information

• So after every update there was something off. I couldn’t create an album or resize the album preview thumbnails. Harmless for the most.

Now with the latest update I get this showing on my site: Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/home/deb70918/domains/mayuminoyume.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/theonepager/includes/theme-functions.php:823) in /nfs/home/deb70918/domains/mayuminoyume.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/classes/class-wc-session-handler.php on line 63

The same warning when I go to my gallery in the backend with an additional message: Note: these plugins are provided by third parties and are NOT supported by Photocrati Media in any way.

Don’t know what to do now.

Some help required. Thanks.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/nextgen-gallery/

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Thread Starter Pendatun

(@pendatun)

Can’t even upload images to pages or posts. Not even after I deactivated the nextgen gallery plugin.

Thread Starter Pendatun

(@pendatun)

So just an update. I didn’t have a lot of images yet thus I made the decision to delete nextgen gallery hoping this would sort the issue.

Planning to open the webshop on thursday and even with nextgen deleted I still have the issue. Looks like another delay for me.

Can anybody guide me in the right direction?

Those error messages do not look like they are related to NGG – but rather to your theme and/or WooCommerce.

Try using FTP to deactivate ALL plugins – change the name on the plugins folder –

wp-content
         plugins.HOLD

If that does not fix it, change the name on your theme’s folder:

wp-content
        themes
            theonepager.HOLD

For additional help, please start a new thread outside this NGG forum.

Thread Starter Pendatun

(@pendatun)

Thanks for your help.

It is strange though, because this issue occured right after updating to 2.0.11. Also the error was given in this plugin. Once deleted I cannot find the error message back in my back end. I’m aware of woocommerce stating in the error message.

Also after the upgrade NGG wasn’t compatible anymore (I did the check in the back end) and wasn’t displaying any images.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘2.0.11 Warning: Cannot modify header information’ is closed to new replies.