• I have set up a child theme and customized all of the colors, with the exception of a few that I haven’t been able to find in the style sheet.

I’m including the style.css code and a link to my site. markcool.org

The items i have not been able to locate are; The headings on the side bar to the right, which I don’t want to be black, headings within a post, which are also black, and at the bottom of posts, the “submit” button for comments is white on pale blue. Actually the same is true for the search window on the side bar. The “search” button needs to be changed.

Thanks in advance for any help!

[code deleted – a link to the site does it]

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Widget titles are:
    <h3 class="widget-title">

The Widgetized sidebars themselves are:
    <div id="primary">
    and
    <div id="secondary">

Search forms have an ID of “s”

Post Titles are:
    <h1 class="entry-title">

That should get you started!

Thread Starter markcool

(@markcool)

Thanks for your reply, I still haven’t been there to try it out. Will let you know once I do!

Best,

Mark

Thread Starter markcool

(@markcool)

I finally had a chance to look at this. I’ve been over and over the style css and have not found these terms.

Prior to posting this thread, I combed the style.css for any color codes that were black, and none of them seemed to apply to the headers or the sidebar.

The only ones I could find were for the menu, where black and white are ok.

An easy way to figure out class names if using firefox is to use firebug addon. Basically right click and it shows you the class name for any area of your site. Saves from searching through TwentyTens huge css.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘2010 child theme- help with style sheet’ is closed to new replies.