• I’ve never worked with such a convoluted, widget-heavy mess of a theme. It LOOKS nice, but takes eons to load. I contacted their support but apparently they were/are too busy to bother responding. I realize I can’t get back my time and my frustration is unable to be quantified in dollars, but at the very least a refund for this hot mess would be nice.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Thread Starter mizgriz2

(@mizgriz2)

Using Coach Pro I’ve never worked with such a convoluted, widget-heavy mess of a theme. It LOOKS nice, but takes eons to load. I contacted their support but apparently they were/are too busy to bother responding. I realize I can’t get back my time and my frustration is unable to be quantified in dollars, but at the very least a refund for this hot mess would be nice.

Hi @mizgriz2,

Making a website can be frustrating sometimes but if you follow the documentation and guidance from our customer support, you can make your site as shown in the demo.

Whenever you face any issue, you can always reach out to our support team to address your issue. You can wait for their reply for the proper guidance. This will save your valuable time and avoid frustration. We typically reply within 24 hours.

I checked your website and found that you have successfully set up a beautiful website. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you earlier.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘20 hours, 49 dollars, infinite frustration’ is closed to new replies.