• Okay, this might be a bit longer as review.

TLDR; It’s great, worth it’s money and the support and community behind it is just great!!!

Longer version, more in depth and excuse my grammar, my native language is Dutch:

PeepSo Core (free):

People who are looking to start a community with not too much stuff going around are going to like this. Just status updates, location, tags and moods to share their thoughts with each other and talk to each other. Like it says, the core of every good community, so it’s focused on interaction!

PeepSo (premium)

Depending on your choice and needs, you might consider the Ultimate bundle. In my case it was cheaper than buying the separate add-ons I needed.

(edit:) And certainly less than the competition who are willing to ask a couple of hundreds of bucks more or where you need to pay 50 dollars per month or more for their services and add-ons.

Comparing to free alternatives? Well, my biggest choice is the support and updates. It’s worth the money and saves you a lot of trouble compared to free alternatives that got abandoned add-ons just to upload that picture. No, I prefer a stable plugin ;)(stop edit)

With many new features do come some configuration.

It’s well documented, you can send a ticket for help and get reply within a day (except weekends and holidays, they are human beings with a rather small dedicated team and deserve some rest as well).

Or you can ask the community and people will help you if they can 🙂 Which I love about PeepSo as well.

Future plans & releases.

I must admit, PeepSo has not been around as long as competitors or free alternatives we all know of by now. But as the first 2 years went by, many updates came along and new features and integrations were released.

The last year has been a giant leap forward. Eric & Matt (and the whole team behind the screens of course) are on every single bug, fixing it very quickly.

Updates have increased at a steady pace. Almost every 2 weeks there is an update. Sometimes even more frequent.

They have plans for the long term and are here to stay and hopefully gain some more people to try and use it.

PS: want to try the premium plugins and the Gecko theme without purchasing a bundle? Just check out the demo site they have and get a taste of it before you buy 🙂

• This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Silion.
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘+2 years of experience with PeepSo!’ is closed to new replies.