Support » Plugin: WooCommerce » 2 Woocommerce Checkout Pages?

• Resolved EM

(@escapemaker)

We’re launching a webinar product soon and I’m running into a debacle. I don’t want modify my current Woocommerce checkout page becaue I have other products and plugisns that require our users to crewat an account at checking BUT but we’ve added a webinar product in our Woocommerce store and we’re using Zapier to send them access on Kajabi (where the videos are hosted). The problem is Kajabi is sending people an autogenerated username and password to log in as well when it gets the Zap. Kajabi says there is no way to stop their platform from autosending these credentials. As you can imagine that’s going to be pretty confusing with people creating a user/pass on our site to checkout AND then getting another email with a username/pass from Kajabi. To circumnavigate we tried purchasing a Woocommerce One page Checkout plugin thinking we could modify the form and remove the account creation part – but apparently we can’t. Any ideas on how to accomplish what we need to have happen: 2 Woocommerce checkout pages, 1 with account creation and 1 without? Thanks!

The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘2 Woocommerce Checkout Pages?’ is closed to new replies.