Support » Plugin: Widget for Social Page Feeds » 2 widgets on 1 page? + bug in widget area

• Hi,
    The plugins stopped working when I am adding a facebook widget into my sidebar as well as my footer. Can I have 2 widgets with the same FB page on 1 page?

Also when in wp admin > widgets and clicking the adjust to plugin container width (or something similar) it does a simple onclick toggle, which causes for widgets in other sidebars to toggle as well.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Thread Starter wzshop

(@wzshop)

Regarding te first problem: that had to do with blocking iframes on a server level.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by wzshop.
    Plugin Author Milap

(@milap)

@wzshop Thank you for confirmation that issue was not related to my plugin. closing this thread.

Thread Starter wzshop

(@wzshop)

Uhh.. the toggle issue still persists.

Plugin Author Milap

(@milap)

Can you please explain toggle issue in better way ? or website reference to check ?

Thread Starter wzshop

(@wzshop)

So as said:
    When adding 2 of your plugin widgets in two different sidebars (wp-admin>appearance>widgets) and changing the setting at 1 of the widgets for ‘adjust to plugin container width’ (or something similar, I am on a Dutch install), the setting of the other widget will be changed (at least when the widget is collapsed) as well.

Greetings

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘2 widgets on 1 page? + bug in widget area’ is closed to new replies.